To our Community
The health and safety of our employees, dealers, customers, suppliers, and community are of the utmost importance to us. As the COVID-19 situation changes daily, if not hourly, we are committed to doing our part to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Lode King is proud to be a part of one of the most important industries in North America. If you think about the many items you use during your day, there is a good chance that there was a truck and trailer that made it possible. A big thank you to the drivers and the support teams scheduling all these loads so our personal lives carry on in these uncertain times. Also, thank you to the families of these brave drivers – you carry on life at home without your loved ones at home every night.
Listed below are special procedures that will be followed to comply with the COVID-19 recommendations that have been put in place:
- Effective immediately, entry into all Lode King buildings will be restricted to employees only. Communication with the Lode King team should take place over the phone or via email. All non-essential visits to Lode King should be postponed until further notice.
- All outside doors will remain locked. Employees, please use your fob to enter the buildings.
- Monitor your health symptoms for any flu like symptoms including fever, cough, difficulty breathing, runny nose stomach issues or sore throat. If you are sick, please stay home.
- When any member of your household is sick, your entire household needs to self-isolate pending COVID-19 test results.
- Maintain a ‘physical distance’ of 2 meters (~6.5 feet) from others whenever possible
- Masks are mandatory at all times, other than when eating and drinking or in your office alone. (Including all common areas)
- Wash hands often with soap and water. Especially before and after eating, and upon entry into the building. If water is not available use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face
- Everyone is responsible for cleaning and disinfecting their own workstations and any shared tools
- Please call or email our sales team with all sales inquiries
- No in-person meetings will be taking place
- All paperwork will be completed electronically
- For trailer pickup, please email or phone our shipping department in advance prior to pickup
- We will arrange to have the trailers staged in the pick-up area of the yard
- Paperwork will be in the box of the gate with the documents that need to be signed and left in the box
- Place all parts orders by phone for pickup or shipment
- For parts pickup, please call prior to arriving and you will be met outside
- For parts delivery by couriers, etc. please drop off in appropriately marked bins outside our parts department
- Currently, we are receiving more service requests than usual, we are doing our best to keep our customers on the road
- Please pre-arrange drop off and pickup. If you arrive without notice, please call and you will be directed by a service team member.
- No in-person supplier visits until further notice.
- All communication should take place via the phone or email.
- We are doing our best to inform our suppliers of requirements in these changing times.
- We ask that our suppliers try their best to keep us informed of changing supply issues.
Please do not hesitate to give any of us a call with questions or instructions on how to proceed.
Email: [email protected]
We appreciate the business of our loyal customers and we will continue to serve you the best we can. We ask you for your patience and assistance as we maneuver through these challenging circumstances. Thank you for remaining calm and taking extra precautions to protect yourself, your coworkers, your family, and your community. Together, we will get through this.