Accounts Payable Clerk
Reporting to the VP of Finance, this role will be primarily responsible for completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
- Process invoices and all payables.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements.
- Ensure all invoices are properly coded and authorized.
- Maintain organized and up to date invoice filing order.
- Provide assistance during annual audits and with inventory counts.
- Maintain up to date vendor lists and asset schedules.
- Review and process expense claims in accordance with company policy.
- Formal accounting education and 2-3 years of accounts payable experience in a professional office setting would be considered an asset.
- Very process driven and detailed oriented – accuracy is key in this role.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills; comfortable with communicating with vendors/suppliers.
- Excellent English communication skills; verbal and written.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel, Word, and MS Outlook knowledge is required.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information.
- An energetic self-starter, with the ability to multi-task and meet deadline requirements.
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.