Our assembly team follow blueprints to build metal trailers from prefabricated parts, including tasks such as: drilling, bolting, and riveting together metal sheeting, upright frames, bottom and top bars, using pneumatic and hydraulic hand tools and machines.
- Uses hand tools, power tools, equipment to assemble/fabricate parts according to specifications on flat deck and/or grain trailers
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
- Must know how to read a tape measure and convert simple measurement
- Experience with hand and air/power tools
- Mechanical assembly and previous manufacturing experience as asset
- Self motivated and time managements skills
- Safety oriented
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 50 lbs work in a fast paced environment
- Regularly perform repetitive tasks, high physical activity
- Regularly possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.