The Draftsperson is responsible to prepare and maintain engineering drawings and bills of materials for production.
- Prepares and maintains engineering drawings using SolidWorks CAD program
- Prepares accurate Bill of Materials
- Provides technical support and assistance to plant personnel related to engineering information provided
- Maintains a working knowledge of Transport Canada and Provincial rules and regulations in use in our industry
- A strong understanding of welding characteristics and design details is needed.
- Adheres to company ISO 9001 quality systems for control of engineering documentation such as Bills of Material, Engineering Change Orders, etc.
- Drafting experience and manufacturing documentation are required
- Must have strong communication, documentation, organization and computer skills
- Attention to detail and consistent, high quality workmanship is vital
- Proficient in the use of Solid Works CAD systems an asset
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.