Engineering Data Clerk
Reporting to the Director of Engineering, the Engineering Data Clerk/Receptionist will be primarily responsible for supporting the Engineering function through effective data processing of orders, order revisions, drawings and related engineering documentation.
- Administers and maintains the Engineering drawing Library accurately and consistently
- Process Engineering Change Orders (ECO) into the company system
- Scanning completed ECOs into digital form and save them on the main server
- Entering Axle Recording Forms into database
- Support the development and revision activity for the company Owner’s Manual books; this work is done using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Back up Receptionist duties including: answer & re-directing all incoming calls, greet all guests and customers
- Excellent documentation and data entry skills
- Very process driven and detailed oriented – accuracy is key in this role
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel, Word, and MS Outlook knowledge is required
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe software a benefit
- Must have strong English communication skills, oral and written and comfortable communicating with customers
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.