The Huck Riveter position is responsible for riveting multiple parts and assemblies on a variety of flat deck and step deck trailers.
• Use hydraulic riveter along with other hand tools and power tools to assemble parts according to specifications on flat deck and step deck trailers
• Tape trailer when they arrive on line, covering steel parts
• Installation of I-beams, front & rear bolster and side rails
• Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
• Must know how to read a tape measure and convert simple measurement
• Experience with hand and air/power tools
• Mechanical assembly and previous manufacturing experience as asset
• Self motivated and time managements skills
• Safety oriented
• Must be able to regularly lift up to 50 lbs work in a fast paced environment
• Regularly perform repetitive tasks, high physical activity
• Regularly possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.