Lode King trailers are manufactured and completely assembled in-house. The Buck Riveter is responsible for riveting multiple parts and assemblies on a variety of steel and aluminum grain trailers.
- Use pneumatic rivet gun along with other hand tools and power tools to assemble parts according to specifications on flat deck and step deck trailers
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
- Must know how to read a tape measure and convert simple measurement
- Experience with hand and air/power tools
- Mechanical assembly and previous manufacturing experience as asset
- Self motivated and time managements skills
- Safety oriented
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 50 lbs work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle extremely high noise levels
- Regularly perform repetitive tasks, high physical activity
- Regularly possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.