Emmegi Machine Operator (Night Shift)
on , in by
We are now accepting applications for a Emmegi Machine Operator on our night shift. The machine operator programs and operates the machine to produce parts as required.
- Evaluates part quality to detect tool or process malfunction or out-of-tolerance conditions
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment an asset
- High attention to detail and self motivation skills
- Safety oriented
- Regularly lift 10-50 pounds
- Regularly possess manual dexterity, ability to bend, kneel, stoop, stand, reach, climb and twist
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts
- Noisy work environment
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.