Production & CI Administration
We are now accepting applications for a Production & CI Administration position to join the Operations team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position will be responsible for providing administrative support to production and the CI (Continuous Improvement) program.
• Provide Administration and CI support to production managers and supervisors, including maintaining of the CI File system.
• Schedule, organize and present the CI Lunch and Learns and other CI events.
• Processing and providing support with various standard operating procedures (SOPs) including maintaining the SOP files/documentation.
• Perform administrative duties including: data processing, photocopying, scanning, mailings and filing as required.
Qualifications & Skills
• Must have strong English communication skills, verbal and written; comfortable communicating and presenting in front of employees
• Intermediate to advanced Excel, Word, Publisher and MS Outlook knowledge is required
• Team player with good interpersonal & strong time management skills
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.