The Quality Inspector/Support person supports the Quality Manager in activities to maintain and improve Lode King Quality processes. Such activities support manufacturing processes, inspection methods, data collection, data analysis, and detailed documentation established to meet Lode King policies and procedures.
• Supports the quality program in inspections and data collection, analysis and verifying of quality standards.
• Assist with the implementation and maintenance of the ISO 9001 requirements, through policies, procedures, processes and documentation.
• Investigation of non-conformance to determine root causes and developing/implementing corrective action with follow-up as required.
• Support operators and supervisors of defect identification and recommending corrective actions.
• Conduct gage calibrations and evaluate results.
• Help maintain records and support quality program.
• Proven ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
• Must be able to develop solutions to complex problems.
• Strong verbal, technical writing and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills to assess information and draw sound conclusions from available information. Must have strong analytical skills in order to develop and recognize appropriate action plans and how they will impact operations and compliance.
• Ability to read and use measuring devises like tape measures and understand, read and interpret blueprints.
• Excellent organizational skills with special attention to details.
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, MS Project, MS Excel and MS Word.
• Adaptable to a fast paced, complex and ever changing business environment, flexible, proactive and decisive.
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.