As the receptionist, you are the first point of contact for our guests and customers, and therefore you ensure that they are given a positive experience and great first impression of Lode King. With strong attention to detail, this position must also ensure the reconciliation and verification of accounts receivable and any discrepancies within the system.
• Greet all guests and customers. Answering and re-directing all incoming calls in a timely and professional manner.
• Ensure all front desk activities are handled efficiently and effectively
• Accurately and consistently processing of invoicing and incoming payments, including accurately verifying, sorting, calculating, posting and recording the accounts receivable’s data.
• Ensure the resolution of any customers billing issues through your problem-solving skills. Executing the timely sending of invoice reminders and contacting customers to facilitate payment of invoices due.
• Generating monthly accounts receivable statements and reports. Process monthly journal entries into general ledger, including reconciling general ledger accounts.
• 2-3 years of accounts receivable experience is an asset
• Post-secondary diploma in a related field (office administration or accounting) would be considered an asset
• Intermediate to advanced Excel, Word, and MS Outlook knowledge is required
• Must have strong English communication skills, verbal and written; comfortable communicating with customers
• Team player with good interpersonal & strong time management skills
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.