Welders have a primary responsibility of MIG welding of steel or aluminum components and parts in a manufacturing production line. You will weld components together using welding knowledge and techniques/symbols using blueprints and shop work instructions.
- Create quality welds according to blueprints and drawings using MIG welding procedures
- Clean and prepare parts for welding
- Work with tolerance, maintain high quality welds and inspect welds for accuracy
- Change wire and gas tanks as required
- Maintain safe work procedures
- Troubleshoot and problem solve weld issues
- All applicants for this position are subject to an internal welding test
- You must have good hand-eye coordination and the ability to perform quality workmanship
- Previous experience welding in a manufacturing environment
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- All welders at Lode King are required to be CWB tested and obtain tickets specific to the company’s needs
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 50 lbs work in a fast paced environment
- Regularly perform repetitive tasks, high physical activity
- Regularly possess manual dexterity, ability to bend, kneel, stoop, stand, reach, climb and twist
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.