Customer Sales Rep
The candidate will work within the sales team for the achievement of customer satisfaction and goals with company vision and value. You will be responsible for maintaining excellent customer relationships for both existing and new accounts, and provide post-sales service with follow through on orders, expediting of orders, troubleshoot and provide technical support. Daily tasks will include providing quoting of trailers and process orders for production scheduling.
- A dynamic, assertive, and highly motivated team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong track record of building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Must have strong English communication skills; oral, written verbal and comfortable communicating with customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including excel, word and MS outlook.
- Accuracy and attention to details and procedures.
- Technical experience in the fast-paced manufacturing environment required.
- Willing to travel and work flexible hours.
- Grade 12 education with technical or post-secondary education a benefit.
- Sales experience a definite asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.